Explore the World Through Tea!
Handcrafted Rare Tea Discoveries of 2016
January 30 & 31, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
$20 per person
Voss Inn Bed & Breakfast
319 S. Willson Ave.
It's time to announce our next tea tasting!2016 found me searching for even more unusually rare handcrafted teas than normal, and the ones I discovered are astonishingly good! I've put together a collection of my favorites for you to sample. I'm sure you will be just as blown away as I was when I first tasted them!
- Thyolo Peony--Malawi White Tea
- Anji Bai Cha--China Green Tea
- April Mist, Wild Bush Yunwu, China Green Tea
- Himalayan Finest Flowery Nepali Black Tea
- Tieguanyin Classic Mellow Oolong, double baked 2005
I think you will agree that these teas are extraordinary!
Frankee is happy to conduct private tastings either here at the Voss Inn or at your home or establishment. Feel free to give her a call or email at email@example.com
Previous tastings included the following topics:
- Teas of India
- Teas of Japan
- Famous Teas of China
- Teas of Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
- Teas of Africa (including Kenya, Malawi & South Africa
- Teas of Kenya
- White Tea
- Shades of Green Tea
- The Best of Black Tea
- Oolong Tea
- Health Benefits of Tea
- Is Caffeine Your Cup of Tea?
- Pairing Tea with Cheese