Explore the World Through Tea!
Handcrafted Rare Tea Discoveries of 2015
March 22 & 23, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
$20 per person
Voss Inn Bed & Breakfast
319 S. Willson Ave.
It's time to announce our next tea tasting!
The teas we will be tasting are very rare, limited production teas that I have brought in for the first time this year.
- * Taiping Hou Kui, China green tea
- * Meng Ding Huang Ya, China Yellow Tea
- * Snow Orchid, China Winter Dancong Oolong
- * Kanoka Estate Handcrafted Whole Leaf Assam
- * Amba Estate Handcrafted Whole Leaf with Tea Flowers, Ceylon Black Tea
I think you will agree that these teas are extraordinary!
Frankee is happy to conduct private tastings either here at the Voss Inn or at your home or establishment. Feel free to give her a call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous tastings included the following topics:
- Teas of India
- Teas of Japan
- Famous Teas of China
- Teas of Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
- Teas of Africa (including Kenya, Malawi & South Africa
- Teas of Kenya
- White Tea
- Shades of Green Tea
- The Best of Black Tea
- Oolong Tea
- Health Benefits of Tea
- Is Caffeine Your Cup of Tea?
- Pairing Tea with Cheese