Explore the World Through Tea!
Our next tea tasting:
Puerh: The King of Teas--$15.00
Puerh tea is one of the few teas that can--no, should be--aged. Like fine wine it improves with age. It belongs to a category known as "dark tea" or "post fermented" tea, and unlike most other categories of tea it actually goes through the process of microbial fermentation. If you are already familiar with puerh or even if you've never heard of it--you won't want to miss this session!
- -Yiwu Zhengshan 2006 Ancient Arbor Tree Sheng Puerh Tea Brick
- -Yiwu Large Leaf 2004 Loose Sheng Puerh
- -Menghai 7572 Vintage 2001 Shu Puerh Tea Brick
- -Imperial Golden Tip 2005 Loose Shu Puerh
If you are interested in a private tasting, please contact Frankee at (406) 581-7842 or by direct email at email@example.com . She is happy to conduct private tastings either here at the Voss Inn or at your home or establishment. We require a minimum of four people and the cost is $15 per person at the Voss Inn, $20 per person at a different location.
Previous tastings included the following topics:
- Teas of India
- Teas of Japan
- Famous Teas of China
- Teas of Ceylon (Sri Lanka)
- Teas of Africa (including Kenya, Malawi & South Africa
- Teas of Kenya
- White Tea
- Shades of Green Tea
- The Best of Black Tea
- Oolong Tea
- Health Benefits of Tea